Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas 2014

Always thankful to spend Christmas with the people I love most in this world. Christmas Eve service is my favorite part. Celebrating and remembering why we celebrate! The greatest gift God gave the world-  His Son. 

Chalk wall at COTM
Once Preslie was born we began having the kids draw each other's names. They get to shop for their person and on Christmas Eve they exchange gifts with their Secret Santa. 

One of our favorite traditions. 
Addison and Preslie putting our cookies and milk for Santa. 

Christmas Morning
Addison opening her stocking.
Hunter opening his stocking
Ky just waiting on the gifts to begin
We went to Shawn's later in the afternoon to open gifts and have dinner with him and Mom. 

Lexi went with us, of course. She's a gift too!

We all gave and received nice gifts we are still enjoying, but nothing compares to just being surrounded by people I love and making memories to cherish long after the gifts have ceased. I'm fortunate and I'm grateful. 2014 was a good year full of wonderful memories and wonderful people. 

Happy New Year!








No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...