On April 21, 1997 our lives would never be the same! We'd been a family of three for almost 5 years when God gave Kyleigh to us. This dark haired, blue-eyed baby girl came into our hearts and lives and God blessed us with more than we could think or imagine. We'd waited a really long time for this child. We'd prayed for her and dreamt of what she'd be like and she's far exceeded all of it.
She challenges me to think outside the box. Funny and tender. Loyal and loving. Faithful and honest. A tremendous sister, daughter and friend and always makes me grateful to be her mom. I'm thankful that she shares her life with me each day. Tells me funny stories and all the happenings in her world as she would a trusted friend. What a gift she is to me.
The memories I have stored in my heart are too many to share. But, I'm thankful for each one. I love looking back at these milestones and for a moment, being right back there.
Today (and tomorrow) we get to celebrate birthday #18 - a little walk down memory lane.
Newborn Kyleigh
1 year old
2 year old - I think we celebrated Kyleigh, Shawn and my bday together this year
3 year old
4 year old
5 year old
6 year old
7 year old
8 year old
9 year old
10 year old
12th Birthday
A teen ~
14 year old Kyleigh
Sweet 16

#17











No comments:
Post a Comment