Friday, October 23, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

If you're ever near Independence, KS, stop in at the pumpkin patch! We had such a pretty day to enjoy being outside together and picking your own pumpkin right off the vine is so much more fun than out of a box at Wal-Mart. 

Beautiful orange and even some white pumpkins covered the ground. Inflatables and fun things for kids to do. Snacks and a 6 acre corn maze.  Inside the corn maze were 6 hidden signs, so it made it fun to be on the lookout as you walked through.

At the end we got a free pumpkin for finding all 6 signs. Winning! 



They even had these cheesy photo ops which we had to capitalize on! 

Happy Fall!!



No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...