Thursday, March 31, 2016

T-Shirt Quilt

Hunter has been throwing a baseball before he could walk. Rick and I signed him up to play as soon as he was old enough and we spent the next 15 years watching him play. He made some wonderful memories and learned some valuable life skills through the game of baseball. 

I kept many of the shirts he played in and wore from the time he was 5 until he quit playing in college. Last week, mom, Kyleigh and I compiled those shirts into a quilt for him. We had it finished and gave it to him when he came home at Easter! It was such a fun time with Mom and Kyleigh putting this quilt together and I had fun remembering all the good times those shirts represented. 


















No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...