Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sweet 16

Sweet sixteen! It was a fun day celebrating Addi's 16th birthday! After church we went to eat Los Cabos. She's a sweet simple girl who appreciates little pleasures in life. Her one request...queso! Easy. So we had a great lunch together and went home to play some croquet.

I just can't express how grateful I am that God gave us her. She's quiet, but funny. Tender and loving. Determined and driven. She's been a joy and I'm thankful for every day I get with her. 

Queso = happy
Ready to open gifts! She had a simple request and it was easy to fulfill. 
Yep, she loves to play xbox and she's been wanting the new version since it came out! Today, it happened. Worth the wait! Xbox One = very happy!
No cake for this girl! A large chocolate turtle concrete! Delish. We both agreed, the large isn't large enough. But, oh so delish!
Because group selfies are a thing. Some of the bday group!

Happy Birthday Addi Paige-y! Sure do love you!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...