Friday, July 29, 2016

Diversity



The past few days, especially, we've had some fun girl time doing a variety of things! We've had two events that have stood out to me as hilarious!

We went to eat at Murphy's and when we walked in the door, Channel 8 was in the lobby. They asked us if we would be interviewed for a story. Three completely different responses that fit our personalities to a tee! Kyleigh immediately says, "Sure" while I ask "what about?" and Addison steps back to the door and says, 'No, I'm good." Two of us did the interview :-) We laughed through tears (our favorite emotion from one of the greatest movies ever) as we watched it on tv. It was hysterical!

Yesterday we got to go visit our sweet friend and meet her new baby girl! Amazing!! Afterward, we went shopping to get some things for our upcoming vacation. After shopping we stopped for ice cream. Our choices stood out to me as well. 


Preslie chose 2 varieties of chocolate in a waffle cone, eaten with a tester spoon because that's how she did it with one of our sweetest friends.  Brililant really. Makes it last longer and who doesn't want that!?!

Addison chose a milkshake with 2 varieties of chocolate, but in drinking form! Hers lasted the whole way home and I got to test it. It was delish! Good choice, Addi!

Kyleigh chose a single scoop of vanilla. To make it a bit less borning (LOL) she chose French Vanilla. I have no idea what it would taste like. To each their own. She's her father's daughter. Which, by the way, is a huge compliment! Even though they like plain, or French vanilla, I love them!

I chose one scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip. These two flavors in one ice cream is heavenly! I wanted a double dip, but the other flavor I wanted was at the bottom of the box and well, no thanks. I like it scooped from the middle at least! 

Anyway, we are so different, but so alike. It's so fun to spend time with people who you can laugh and visit with. Who open our eyes and let us see things through other eyes. Wonderful things. Who can be different, but not divided.  I can't begin to express how grateful I am that I get to spend time with my three girls. Daughters who are also friends are one of God's greatest gifts! I thank Him every day for blessing me with 4 of the most amazing people I've ever known! 







No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...