I think I want this sign somewhere in our home. Rick and I lived in a few apartments before we bought our first home. Hunter was 6 months old and it was 1200 square feet. We loved that house! Never got tired of the tight space, because it never felt tight. We were all three always together no matter how much space there would have been. We could hear him breathing across the hall and we liked it that way. The kitchen was so small. but I never cared. Hunter would sit on the counter and watch me cook and the space was always plenty big. We lived here 5 years and I still miss that house. Loved it so. Guess it's because that's where we became family, started many traditions and realized the truth that home is where the people you love reside.
Our next house was bigger, but it didn't really matter. It seemed no matter how much space there was we were all in the same room anyway. Guess that's true in most homes.
The house we have now, our home, the truth remains...we all tend to gather in the same space so no matter how big or small, together is our favorite place to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment