Tuesday, September 13, 2016

School Days

2016-17 school year is in full swing! 

Hunter has long since graduated and completed his first year of adulthood in the working world! Safe to say, he does not miss classes, homework and finals.But, think he does miss the life he lived in Stillwater.  Kyleigh has started her junior year at Oklahoma State and Addison is a junior at LCS. Preslie is in 8th grade and home with me!

 Kyleigh's week is pretty full as she is taking 18 hours, begins her classroom observations this semester and works 10-15 hours per week at Hillcrest. But, she's handling it like a pro and has the best attitude! Her major suits her well and it's fun watching her get so close to completing this season of her life. Smart, kind and beautiful.
These two 
 My beautiful, sweet Addi Paige! She's on her own at LCS and this year she drives herself back and forth. I think she enjoys the independence, but misses sleeping on the way home. Her schedule is pretty tough, but she also gets some fun thrown in with learning to play guitar, basketball and golf.
As a mom, I have to say, I knew I'd love uniforms for so many reasons, but I love them more than I thought I would. And she's the cutest thing!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...