Kyleigh and Colten will be married before too much longer. My sweet friend, Kim, hosted a bridal shower in Kyleigh's honor and it was a wonderful day! She enjoyed friends, family and the excitement of opening so many generous gifts from people she loves and who love her! I know she's looking forward to using and enjoying every single gift she received. It was an extraordinary afternoon.

These three girls mean so much to me! Sweet sisters and forever best friends.
How fortunate am I that I get to be a part of their lives? Sweet daughters to me and it's fun being friends, too.
Kim - she's such a treasured friend to me and friends who love my children hold an extra special place in my heart! She's the most gracious hostess I've ever known.
A room full of people who showered her with love and generosity.
MiMi and Nana Vickey and part of Cam~
I have been privileged to serve each week with these three ladies! They've become such wonderful friends to me and they love Kyleigh.
Fun fact - this little girl will be Kyleigh's flower girl. Her mama was my flower girl 27 years ago. Precious.
Kyleigh's 2nd grader teacher. One of the most phenomenal teachers there has ever been and a wonderful friend to our family. My friend Kristin has known and loved Kyleigh since she was two and her girls are friends with my girls.
Lori and Allie - my bff for the past 39 years! Not everyone gets that in life! Treasure. The back of Colten's mom and her friend Sabrina. I failed in getting a picture of Kyleigh with Betty! Mitzi and Janey on the other side!
Addison recorded the gifts and Preslie handed them to Kyleigh - teamwork makes the dream work.















No comments:
Post a Comment