Monday, May 1, 2017

State Qualifier


Addi took up golf about a year and a half ago. After receiving clubs and shoes for her birthday one year she began practicing. Uncle Shawn began working with her to get her grip, swing, stance and such aligned and she began implementing the techniques he taught her. Those things, coupled with her God given abilities, she has worked and practiced consistently and the efforts have paid off. 

Most importantly, she loves the game and has fun with it! She enjoys practicing and playing and this year, her second year to be on the LCS Golf team, she has improved with each tournament. A sweet teammate makes her time even more fun and this year they both qualified for the state tournament. 

On my birthday, Rick and I got to follow her around in the regional tournament and it was great fun! 

Addi is a sweet and funny soul. She has a lot of perseverance and determination. I adore her and love that I get to share our days and our lives together. 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...