Tuesday, June 27, 2017

17

Add Paige-y is 17. Her birthday has come and gone, but not yet complete.  She can't decide what she wants as a birthday gift exactly so we're still somewhat on hold. But, the day was not completely ignored. I made her favorite dinner and we ate our favorite dessert and we had a fun day celebrating this amazing child of mine. I'm glad to be her mama. Her friend. She makes me laugh every day. Although quiet, she's strong. Laughter is the word I use most when I think of her. Just one of the funniest people I know. And laughter is just so good for the soul. 

I love this face and I love the heart of this girl. She's extra special to me and I am the "lucky" one!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...