Saturday we walked around the streets of Bartlesville watching our own private photo shoot! Addi had her senior pictures taken and it was a beautiful day for such a fun and relaxing afternoon. Through serving at church, we have become good friends with a sweet couple and he happens to love to do photography. He offered to take her senior pictures and we're so glad he did! He's talented and she's beautiful and together we got these great photos of our senior girl!
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment