Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Rick


Happy Birthday Rick! I couldn't not blog about this! I am truly grateful for Rick in my life. I am so thankful for him not only as my husband and the father of our kids but as my best friend! He knows me better than I know me and he loves me anyway. : ) He is the most self-less person I know and has so many amazing qualities! He's got the patience of Job, compassion and the ability to love like no one I've ever met.
We had a fun night on Friday going to Tulsa to eat at our favorite place...PF Changs. It was super yummy. Then we walked the Riverwalk and had Coldstone ~ It was so fun and relaxing and I was happy to get to enjoy a 1-1 evening with him. Last night we had our family celebration and here he is getting ready to blow out the candles~ Happy Birthday Rick!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...