Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Fun ~

Here I go Mom! I'm ready and I'm smiling ~
Faithfully catching her youngest sister ~
That's fun - can we do it again!!! (Ky hears that about 40 times a day)
Preslie mustered up her courage to go down the slide. I knew once she'd try it we wouldn't be able to get her off of it! So true. She loves it. Still not brave enough to go it alone even tho I've told her and shown her she can touch when she gets to the bottom! I guess the bright side is, I don't have to worry about her taking huge chances -she has enough reluctancy about the unknown that she won't go too far out of her comfort zone. Sweet Kyleigh stands at the bottom and catches her time after time and never lets her go under! Preslie trusts her and she's proven to her that she is trustworthy! I love the bond they share.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Mindi,

I like your blog. It is very uplifting. I am part of Emmaus Road Church in the Seattle area. We are doing 100 days of Bible reading during the summer. I thought you might be interested in using the reading plans with your friends and family. Emmaus Road is a new church plant in Newcastle WA our blog is http://erchurch.blogspot.com
Love your site!
Rich

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...