Wednesday, August 27, 2008

55 Years of Marriage


My parents have been married for 55 years today! That is a long, long time and I so admire the love and the commitment they made to each other that day in August 55 years ago! Mom was only 19 and Dad was 27 and they married after only knowing each other a few short months! I am grateful that they have a life characterized by selflessness and worked hard to give us a better childhood and life than they each had. They both committed to raising their three children in a christian home, a stable, safe and happy home. They did. We were three kids blessed to be raised in house of love and even now I feel happy just walking in the doors of my parents home. They are a great testimony to love, commmittment, hard work, and loyalty.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mom and Dad~ I love you very much! I am truly grateful for you both!!!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...