As of 1:45 today Hunter is officially a driver!! He just drove off to football practice! WOOHOO!!!!!
Today my 'baby' is sixteen! I am so excited for him because this is the day kids dream about - legal to drive! Exactly 16 years ago I was about to go into labor and 3 short hours later at 11:19a.m. Hunter entered this world! Rick and I were given the first of four amazing gifts from God! That was a great great day in our lives and I am thankful for Hunter every day~
Last night we gave him his present early so he could enjoy it today, assuming he passes his drivers test ~ We had new headlights, a grill guard and a really loud exhaust put in. He flipped! Rick and he drove in from football practice and it was waiting in the driveway for him and he was so excited about it. It is loud! We cleaned it up and it looks amazing and he can hardly wait to drive it later today ~ This weekend we get to celebrate with family and friends and we are so looking forward to that time - more to come!
Happy Birthday Hunter ~ We love you deeply~
Update: It's raining. Did you know that you cannot take your drivers test if it is raining??? Well, you can't. So poor Hunter got there and got sent away. It's still misty so not sure if it will happen or we may look into going to Tulsa for the test! This is a cruel joke when you are excited to get your license!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Hunter! I am so glad he was able to take the test and I can't believe you have a driver! Think of all the time he can save you now, lol!
Post a Comment