SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Kids Say the Darndest things! TAKE 2!
I drove up to the school to drop Addison and Preslie off today and out they go happily walking to their classrooms. I wait til they get in before I drive off. Today, they get to the door of the school and turn around and begin walking back down the sidewalk. Then many many kids begin pouring out of the school. I get out of the car and head towards them. Thank Goodness I don't drop them off while I'm in my jammies and rollers ~ HAHA! Anyway, the kids and teachers begin lining them up in their classes on the pavement so I figured 'fire drill' or something like that. I walk to Preslie who begins to sob lightly when I crouch down beside her. I told her it was fine and to just enjoy being outside - her response......"Mommy, I just don't think kindergarten is working out so well" I about died laughing! She was very serious. She is not a fan of fire drills, walking in wet grass and having her morning disrupted in such a fashion. I assured her all was well and I left her happy, again. I hope the day was less eventful for them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment