Tuesday, November 18, 2008

STOP IT!!!

Okay, I think I've been pretty graceful about my kids growing up. I have tried to embrace each milestone and have choked back plenty of tears so to appear to be as excited about each big step as they are but now I am drawing the line!!! What am I talking about you ask? Colleges contacting Hunter!!! The first one came in August, the same week that Preslie got her Kindergarten letter from her teacher!!! I giggled, blew it off and like any rational mother would do, I tore it in 1/2 and threw it away. Well, today he received a second letter - this time from Baylor. This is not funny. I think I may balk a little when the milestone of college comes around!

*Update...Hunter opened the letter, (just a standard mass mailing of course) and immediately got online, filled out their survey and informed me I'd probably receive some more info. He then tells me he hears there is a 3:1 ratio of girls to guys at Baylor so he's considering it! LOL Too funny!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...