Addison with Dad in 2008
Veterans Day is today and I am proud of my dad who bravely served in not one but two wars. WWII and the Korean War. He was on the front lines and no doubt God spared his life for a greater purpose. As a child I never recognized or appreciated the service, the sacrifice or the magnitude of what he did - he was brave! Thanks Dad for your part in giving us the freedoms we enjoy as Americans! I'm truly grateful that God put His protective angels all around you.
Hoover puts on a really nice Veterans Day event each year. The third grade students perform and they recognize each person who served in any branch of service! I love these pictures of my girls with 'PaPa' and glad they have a face to put with a true American Hero~
No comments:
Post a Comment