Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEIGH!

Make a Wish and Blow out the Candles~

Ky's favorite cake.....white Texas sheetcake - thanks MiMi for making it : )
Kyleigh and Skye ~ All she wanted was a bird and she loves him!

Twelve years ago at 1:38 a.m. Kyleigh joined our family! She was much awaited and anticipated~ We prayed for this child and God gave us more than we asked or imagined! She is such an amazing person and every year I enjoy knowing her more than the year before! Ky has amazing strengths and gifts that awe me! Her tender heart is precious to me. She adores animals and has a real heart to make a difference is the lives of others. She is funny and at times has so many blonde moments that crack me up. She's my sweet girl and I am truly grateful God chose me to be her mom ~



I love you deeply Ky!


Happy Birthday ~

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...