Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Ball ~

Hunter had a fun and pretty successful baseball season - He was fortunate to have a coach who was willing to give him a chance to play positions other than catcher - his knees are shot and he just wanted to try something else. He really enjoyed second base and hopes to play it more in summer ball. Here are a few shots of the last game of the season! They had a great game - beat Owasso 13-2. No one seems to be able to remember a time Bville ever beat Owasso at baseball so that was a great high note to end on -


Waiting as Owasso changed pitchers ~


Not sure why it's foggy looking but he was warming up before the game ~

At Bat!


Getting ready for the steal to second



No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...