This past weekend we got to enjoy some of my very favorite people in the world. My Aunt Becky, or BeBe as she is affectionately known, came to town with two of her daughters and their families! We had such fun remembering the past, laughing our heads off, eating, playing and watching the next generation form bonds to last a lifetime we pray. Below is a snapshot that I actually remember having taken. We were in the backyard of Aunt Becky and Uncle Joe's house eating what else, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. If Aunt Becky had a nickel... I was in 6th grade here, Juli (top of the picture) was in 7th, Polly is next to Juli and she was little...about 6 and Mandi next to me was around 9. I am so grateful for the memories I have from growing up with these girls. They were the closest things to sisters I ever had. I am grateful we still enjoy a friendship now that we're all grown up!
Juli, Polly, Mandi and me - then : )
Polly, me and Mandi - today : )
Mandi was recently diagnosed with MS. She has started a blog about it - stop by and follow her journey!
http://mslivinglovinglaughingdealing.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment