Thursday, August 26, 2010

Helmet vs Hair

Poor Kyleigh - Her night of roller blading around the neighborhood didn't quite turn out like she'd hoped! She opted to not mess up her 'cute hair' so left off the helmet. : / Normally she doesn't have any trouble but this night...ouch! She took quite a fall and sadly her face took most of the impact. Fortunately, she's not seriously injured but she is very sore, banged up and I think I for one learned a few things from this  - 1) she is still beautiful inside and out 2) she is mildly hysterical in a crisis and quite funny 3) she will likely be a great candidate for an epidural when she gets married and has children and 4) you never outgrow the need for a helmet!

 Last night - Day 1


Tonight - Day 2

Thanking God that it wasn't worse.  That her sisters were with her and took care of her until we got to her and that in a few days she will be healing nicely : )

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, Mindi! I'm so sorry! That looks so painful!!! Tell her I hope she feels better soon!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...