Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Addison

Rick and I try very hard to each have 1-1 time with each of our children. A few Saturday's ago I had a one on one date with Addison. We went to her soccer game then headed to Tulsa. Her lunch pick was On the Border and we sat side by side in the booth and shared chips, salsa and good conversation. It's so interesting to visit with them without distractions. She's got such a precious spirit! She's outrageously funny and tender. Every few minutes she'd snuggle up closer and tell me how much she loved our day together and thanked me endlessly for it. We shopped and shopped! She found some really cute things to wear and then we needed some more fuel to keep going. We stopped off at Freddies Frozen Custard for our favorite Turtle Concretes! Yumm-O! It was a great afternoon with an amazing little child I affectionately refer to as 'my little decade' and I can't wait to spend another day with her soon!

Isn't that the sweetest little face! 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...