Sunday, November 14, 2010

Season Finale

 Hunter's final football game has come and gone. Hard to believe that this all began when he was a 3rd grader weighing 73 lbs and just trying to stay under 75 lbs so he could be eligible to play receiver! Now ten years, a foot and a half and 100 #'s later he has practiced, worked hard, stayed strong, endured, won, lost and through it all played with determination, character and integrity. Great times with some great people along the way! He made some memories he will no doubt talk about for many years to come. 

                                                  Senior Year Homecoming Parade
                                                    Football Lunch on his 18th Birthday
                                                     Blurry but sporting a new uniform



This was on the floor of the garage yesterday and just seemed like a perfect snapshot!

Send off balloons as they head out to their play-off game~

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...