Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Gift Horse...not in the mouth!

I've said before how amazing it is when God's provisions are so clearly from Him! Earlier we were given an amazing horse named Rosie. She's been a great addition to our lives and the kids love riding and caring for her. Around Christmastime we were asked if we would be interested in a 4 year old thoroughbread who was being taken off the track. He had raced and even won but his hip was not well enough for racing but would make a perfectly wonderful horse for a family to ride and enjoy! He has been more than we imagined.
I am so grateful to have 2 amazing horses that the kids can ride. We took full advantage of the 75 degree January day and enjoyed some quality family time.


 Her favorite place to be...in the country on a horse!
 Getting ready to ride

 Look Mom...no hands
 Look closely....YES, he is texting!!  Have mercy!

Not to be outdone...no hands! : ) 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...