Friday, January 21, 2011

The Preslie-fest continued

Preslie had a fest. It's now over. Friday was her true birthday but we didn't get to truly celebrate until Sunday. She was most patient! Friday we had birthday donuts and McDonalds for lunch but her cake and gifts waited until Sunday. The excitement was building and she had a blast!
Preslie is completely into Toy Story. I love that we're reliving the Toy Story era that we enjoyed with Hunter when he was little. He loved anything and everything Toy Story and Preslie is definitely doing the same.
It was a happy celebration and I love my little 8 year old girl!


Ready to dig into her gifts!

                                                                      Buzz was high on her list of wants and when Uncle Shawn walked in with her gift she was pretty sure Buzz was in the giftwrap. She said to him, "Is that Buzz? I know you have enough money for him!" She has Uncle Shawn all figured out.

 Pres thought it was cool that Buzz could see himself on her cake.
Took her about 4 blows but she got all of them out : )

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...