Saturday, February 5, 2011

Great Family Time

Today we were ready, more than ready, to get out of the house. We headed to Grandma's for the afternoon to sled and I got some great shots of the sledding. It was fun and it was beautiful outside.  We have a lot of snow on the ground, more to come but God has reminded me of what my sweet Dad would say at a time like this..."The weather...that's the Lord's business" and he'd be right.  So we have had a lot of fun this week. There has been a great deal of Netflix, snow ice cream, Wii and shoveling but today was all about outdoor fun in the snow with 5 of my very favorite people!  It was a great day!

 Preslie and Hunter...pilot and co-pilot
 The first two to brave the tube and sled!  Sweet sisters and sweet friends to one another
 The first of many times to be pulled around behind the truck
 Rick and Kyleigh taking their turn
 The sisters...again.
Hunter and Kyleigh took it to the extreme...they went really fast and crashed several times
  -
 Gonna try something new
 That worked out
 Not to be left out...I had a blast!
 Me and Hunter behind the truck - so fun!
More...

What a great day!  We got another tube and plan to hit the field again tomorrow before it melts.  Of course another major snowstorm is predicted for Tuesday so we'll be back...

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...