Friday, January 14, 2011

Preslie is 8 ~

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLIE!!

PRESLIE NOW...what a beautiful girl...inside and out!

On January 14, 2003 our baby girl came into the world. Today she turns 8 years old. She completes our family and I already see so many ways this sweet child of mine has been used by God and what special plans He has for her! She is a gift to us and I love her so much. I thank God every day for choosing me to be mom to my four precious children and especially today I thank God for Preslie's life.
 Preslie is truly a gift from God.  
I am grateful.

PRESLIE THEN.....What a beautiful baby!

 
Our 1st family photo just 30 minutes after Preslie was born! Not until I look back do I realize how young our family was at the time! Hunter was 10, Kyleigh was 6, Addison was 2. WoW!
Preslie was born one day before my dad's 77th birthday! This is the 1st time they got to see and hold her.My dad would be 85 tomorrow... Missing him.

Just being silly but so typical!

3 comments:

Kipplyn said...

Happy Birthday sweet Preslie! You are very blessed!

sonja said...

Oh my goodness, Mindi -- what are your parents' names? I think I knew them from when I worked at the Wellness Connection, but I never connected them to you.

Mindi said...

Thank you Kipp!
Sonja...you probably did know them! They did used to work out there! My dad's name is Scott Barker - he went home to Jesus in September. Mom is Ellie and she's living down the street! : ) They're amazing parents!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...