Kyleigh celebrated her 14th birthday over a series of days and in a variety of ways. We have four immediate family birthdays in April and baseball season as well. It makes celebrating on, or even near the actual birth - day pretty challenging. However, this year, due to a baseball game rain-out we were able to go eat as a family on her actual birthday and that was quite a nice treat. Sadly, being unexpected there was no dessert for that day. : ( Bad Mom!
We had birthday dessert a few days after her birthday and gave her gifts to her. She is horse crazy and all she wanted was horse stuff we we got her a hot pink horse saddle rack and cold hard cash to spend on her other horse items!
I so love this girl! She's funny beyond what I can explain. She makes me laugh and her tender heart and love of animals makes her so unique and precious! She's an extraordinary big sister to Addison and Preslie and I am so thankful she likes be home with me. I am thankful to be her mom and love spending time with her each day. Hard to believe 14 years have gone by but we continue to enjoy the journey..day by day and moment by moment.
Love you Kyleigh~
Her new saddle rack for her new saddle she got a few weeks ago.
Success - she blew them all out~
Sweet Kyleigh - how I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment