Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation

 May 20, 2011 Hunter gradutated from Bartlesville High School. It was a great evening and we're so proud of him for finishing strong! Thankful for family and friends who celebrate with us and we are so excited to see what God has in store for him! I'm certain it's going to be more than any of us can imagine!
                                                               Congratulations Hunter!
  
 The first picture I took after the ceremony! Four of the most amazing people I've ever known or loved!

 Uncle Shawn has had a tremedous impact on Hunter's life! He's been a true blessing and God-send.

Proud Mom and Dad - also BHS Graduates

A little graduation cook-out and dessert in his honor

Grandma  and Grandpa got him this gorgeous guitar! What a treasure! Hunter has taught himself to play and he's quite good at it!
The laptop...a must have for college
Hunter's biggest fan!

*Not pictured....a monster tv from MiMi and Uncle Shawn : ) Already set up in his room!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...