Preslie has a special bond with Hunter. Being the oldest and the youngest I think they were bound to have a unique relationship. With 8 years in between them it is precious to me to see them interact. It gives me a glimpse of what kind of father he will be one day. It's going to be extraordinary. He is so patient with her and she thinks he's something else. This particular day before he left for school she asked if he'd jump with her. Of course he had to leave so he couldn't but when he got home for the day the 1st words from her mouth were ' will you jump with me' and he immediately went out with her. No wait a minute, not right now, maybe later - just sure and out they went. Shreaks of joy and laughter and one very happy little 8 year old. I think he liked it just as much! She is sure going to miss him but lots of good times between now and then.
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment