Monday, June 6, 2011

My Little Decade

Addison turned 11 on June 5! We went to church and then I took her and her bff to swim. They have such fun together. I love watching the friendship of a 2nd generation of bff's! They swam and laughed and enjoyed life.
Preparing to go in the cold cold water on a hot hot day!

 The new water toy at the pool. Turning out to be a great addition!
 Pretty and very sweet girls

 Posing before opening gifts
 We sent her on a scavenger hunt to find her gift! Clue number 1 was in the oven
 Clue number 2 was in the cozy chair
                                                       Clue number 3 was in the cupboard
           Her new laptop - it's the little sister version of the one Hunter received for graduation  - she loves it!
                                                                    Loving her daddy!
Her chocolate triffle for dessert!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Addison! We love doing scavenger hunts for presents, and the kids love it, too. Even James still likes it!!!!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...