Well, maybe this is one place I should never have gone. Somehow pinning all these amazing ways to organize, things to cook, crafts to make, outfits to assemble and exercises to give me a killer body (nevermind I never pin exercise stuff)I find that I've got a mental to-do list I can never accomplish! But really I love the site. It's so fun and I'm awed by the creativity and great ideas people come up with and generously share.
So, I decided to implement my 'new items' rule to Pinterest. When I buy new clothes I donate something from my closet. I am way behind on trying ideas but I am making progress. My goal is to do 2 per week!
By the way, you can also tell a lot about people by what they pin. I apparently like to cook, eat, clean and organize. 196 pins that pretty much fall into one of those categories.
Here are the things I've tried so far...
I've made detergent and bonus, I love it! I spent less than $12.00 and it should last 6 months easily. Love it!!
I made a chicken enchilada casserole in the crockpot. yum!
I've made a household cleaner that I also love!
Made a solution and cleaned all our shower heads...look like new I tell ya!
I've got some things on the agenda and yet, the truth is I will never keep up with the blinding pace I am pinning things.
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
1 comment:
I totally wish that the outfits I pin automatically end up in my closet! And that the hot body in the picture magically appears on me as well! I do love me some Pinterest, though :)
Post a Comment