It was so good to see this face and even the mohawk!
Rick, Kyleigh, Addison and I took our first roadtrip to see Hunter play baseball for Central. They were in Texas. We hoped for sun and warmth. We didn't get it. It was worth it.
This kid is always smiling! Love it!
Warming up
Preparing to bat!
I'm so glad we got to see him and watch him play some baseball.
The team is young and quite frankly struggles, but Hunter personally is playing well.
He is such an encourager to his teammates.
Losing is hard.
He has grown in ways I'm not sure he would have otherwise.
It's been a huge learning experience and like most things in life, it's through the valleys we learn, grow and develop a closeness and dependence on God.
God knows exactly where Hunter is and He has great plans for him.
The mountaintop views are sweeter because of the valley experiences.
I keep reminding him to enjoy the journey -each step of the way - in the game of baseball and the game of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment