Being the season of love and all, I decided to whip up something I love. Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes. It was my first attempt! They tasted wonderful but they are too rich to finish alone -for the weak. I managed to eat all of mine! I'm tough like that. But probably, best as a dessert for 2! I think next time I'd cook them a little longer than the recipe says but as I said, I still managed to eat all of mine..solo!
Rich, ooey, gooey, goodness! It's no wonder I gained 6 lbs on our cruise in 2010! I ate these daily.
There was quite a bit of house plan work going on throughout the weekend. Rick is getting very close to having the final plan for our new home designed. Kyleigh loves working on it with him! Me, not so much.
A little mani-session for Preslie with one of her favorite people! They look gorgeous ~
There was also a little of this going on ...homework, so over-rated!
It was a great weekend. Yesterday after church we had Mom, Shawn and Grandma over for lunch. It was a good day. Full of noise, laughter, visits and then suddenly, everyone left and the house was quiet. That is over-rated! But I am grateful for the time with family and I am also grateful for the quiet, just not in large doses for extended periods of time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment