Preslie turned 9 on Saturday and we had the best time celebrating her big day! Saturday afternoon these two surprised us! We had no idea they were coming and yet we were so happy that they did! Preslie was beyond excited ~
Apparently some deep conversation going on
I always find it amusing to see what the kids choose for their special dinner. We offer any place they want to eat or I will cook their favorite - anything goes. This chick, she chose fried salmon patties and Kraft Shells and Cheese~ REALLY? Oh my. Okay, that was easy. I love that she is so easy to please!
Waiting to open her gifts - what a big girl!
From Hunter and Kristen...new shoes to add to her ever growing shoe collection
Both grandma's pretty in pink.
After we watched her open her gifts she wanted us to all go bowling so that's what we did...so fun!
Addison going for a strike
We saw this expression often when her ball didn't stay on the lane
The sisters
This girl cracked us up - no form at all but bowled amazingly well! And looked good at it ; )
Waiting
Much more fun when you knock down the pins!
I just love these people and we had such fun together
After bowling we headed back home to have cake and ice cream. Again, nothing big and extravegant. She wanted the Arkansas Chocolate Sheetcake and Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip - easy girl!
Blowing out her number 9
Cake and twitter
Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I am so thankful God gave me you!
No comments:
Post a Comment