Monday, March 5, 2012

Brothers and Flu Bugs and Cows, Oh My!

Saturday was day 6 of Preslie not feeling well. Around 7 p.m. Hunter and Kristen showed up and that alone made her perk up considerably. He came straight from a game so I had to snap a picture, or ten :)
 Poor kid - he's neve gotten to get too attached to a number.
 He's been 4, 5, 9 and 17.
Good thing he's flexible.
 On Sunday, day 7 she really began feeling better!
This was the 1st time this child has been out of bed for more than a couple of minutes!
They played XBox with her and made her smile!
 They also played Uno ~
 Tebow and Bailey - Bailey is 13 and still loves to chase after the ball. Tebow is the sweetest boy!
 Sunday afternoon the cows came to visit and the kids fed them some hay to keep em coming back!
The cows out back are one of my favorite things about living here!
 More cows
 Just love this picture
5 of my favorite people in the world!
 Kyleigh and Addison feeding a bit more hay

It was a good weekend! I'm thankful Preslie is back to normal. I'm thankful for family and home and looking out back and feeling like I'm in the country!  Soon after this picture we saw a mama cow ready to deliver her calf. This morning they were out in the pasture!

Spring is a great season of new life, new beginnings and I am thankful for it!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...