Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birtthday to You!

April is a full month of birthdays for our family! Mom kicks off the cake eating marathon on April 5! Three more birthdays will follow in the days to come before we bring April to a close! This year, Mom's birthday was especially fun because Mom, Shawn and I got to spend the day together in Tulsa. It was great fun getting to enjoy a lunch and shopping with them in celebration of her big day. We also went test driving some pretty fun cars - one of which will, no doubt, end up in Shawn's garage in the next few days! 
 Later in the evening we enjoyed some chocolate cake and ice cream!
Shawn is showing Kyleigh and Addison his top car pic!  
 One of Mom's gifts was the new Pioneer Woman cookbook! I have a minor obsession with Ree and everything she makes so I thought mom would enjoy it as well! Hope she cooks something from it for Easter!

Glad Kristen came to help us celebrate! Preslie is never out of reach when she's here! : )  We missed Hunter but we'll see him soon.
Lexi loves Shawn as you can see!

The Birthday Girl! Isn't she lovely!?

 The Cake - I baked it, Kyleigh decorated it and we all ate it : ) It was good! 1 cake down, 3 to go!
 I think I can handle it!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...