Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Big Day


Tomorrow the love of my life will celebrate his birthday. 
It's mind-blowing to me that I've known and been married to this man for 1/2 of my life! But it's true and tomorrow we will celebrate his 47th birthday and I just love him so ~
Preslie actually took this picture at Addison's birthday last month! She did a pretty great job and is so proud of her photography skills. ; )

My mom prayed for God to bless me with a husband who would love and care for me. God did answer her prayer with more than either she or I even imagined. Rick is and always has been an exceptional person in my life. He loves me unconditionally and I love him so much I can hardly grasp it.

I'm not sure when we married I thought of all the details, but I knew enough of him to know he would one day be an extraordinary father to our children and that has also exceeding my expectations. He is such a tremendous dad to our 4 babies.

I'm thankful to walk through this life with my very best friend and love of my life.

Happy Birthday Rick!
Looking forward to many, many more happy birthdays with you!

1 comment:

Susie said...

So sweet! What a blessing. Happy Birthday, Rick!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...