Rick has researched and decided to go with a Geothermal approach to heating and cooling our new home. It's a bit more pricey initially, but more cost effective and efficient month to month and in the long run. It's interesting to see how they channel this God given resource to heat and cool.
I'm thankful for people who are so smart! Left up to me I'm sure we'd still be riding donkeys and fanning ourselves with big leaves!
They dig about 200 feet into the ground - this was day 1
Day 2
When we drove up this is what we saw! I think this would be a good pic to send into Jay Leno.
No Comment
Below is just a simple explanation of what it is! Still more than I can comprehend but I trust it to work and love God's provisions available to us!




No comments:
Post a Comment