Rick thought he was already 47 before his birthday a few days ago. I guess that's a good thing because he was already used to age 47. Anyway, we had a small celebration to remind him how big we love him and how thankful we are for him in our lives.
A few gifts. I think H and K were looking at Preslie - or maybe they were just not aware a picture was being taken - either way they are looking pretty solemn! I have no idea what these 2 are doing ~
His favorite cake - white with cream cheese frosting
MiMi and Addison playing some cards to close out the night- I don't get to capture Meems in many pictures - she has an aversion to her picture being taken. I'm going to be mad at her one of these years for that! ;)
This child...She has dubbed herself the picture taker for every event that occurs in our home. She does a good job actually but check out the get-up she's sporting. Reigns made into a headband?? Never dull!
No comments:
Post a Comment