Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Little Worker

It's hard for me to believe that my first born baby girl is old enough to have a job, but apparently it's true! She began working at Cherry Berry this week and she's beyond excited! I find myself, as I often do, awed by God's involvement and provisions for the details of our lives. This opportunity just came at a neat time for her! 

The fact that our lives allow for this fun opportunity makes my heart smile! Kyleigh gets to work for one of the most amazing couples we know. I'm thankful that she got to spend her 3rd grade year with her boss and now will have the opportunity to work alongside her as well! She's always been a special person in our lives! Hunter has certainly benefitted from knowing and working for them and I know the same will be true for Kyleigh ~
Cute shirt
Here she is ready for Day 1 of her new job
As an added bonus,  she got to work her 1st two nights with Hunter on his last two nights! I am thankful he was there to help her learn the ropes and that they got to spend time together in this way. No matter how old a girl gets there is nothing like the time and love she gets from her big brother.

He sent the following text to me after work the second night. It simply said - Kyleigh did well. Did she have fun? Three simple words carry such huge impacts to a little sister - and to their mom!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...