Monday, October 15, 2012

The Great Outdoors

I love how much more we're all outside at our new home. 
(although I'm still conquering the inside quite often) 
The girls are outside so much! The weather has been gorgeous and they have just had a great time together.
Most days the girls are outside working with or riding the horses. This is Paradise and he was very upset this evening. He ran, stirred up dust, bucked and just threw a real fit! All because...
The girls brought the mini's up to the house to walk around. He was not happy to be left out. He is used to getting most of the attention but not this night.

Yesterday the girls brought the big horses up for a ride. He was much happier about this!
Addi and Preslie take turns riding Rosie. She's been a great horse for them.
Kyleigh is the only one who typically rides this boy! Paradise is off the track and he is big! Hunter rides when he's home but mainly Kyleigh works with him and has done really well.
Preslie and Rosie
This is Bo. He began life here. Someone dumped him out when he was about 4 months old. He was covered in ticks and afraid of people. Now he is happy and sweet and loves to look up over fences.

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...