After a morning horse ride, the work began. All day the girls worked on completing the horse jumps Rick had built. Fortunately, Rick has taught Kyleigh to use power tools! She went about the business of drilling holes to be able to adjust the jump heights. Meanwhile, Preslie was all about painting. Addison also painted and wrote the jump heights with a small paintbrush.
They worked the majority of the day and by evening the jumps were almost complete.
Putting the right bit in
Painting, painting and more painting
Addison had the job of writing in paint the jump heights
She chose pink for one of the poles. Some of the others are purple, blue and white. No lack of color.I suspect later today these jumps will be completed and moved to the arena where the real fun will begin. I'm thankful these three girls aren't afraid of hard work and happily work together. I'm thankful they are willing to do hard things so they can enjoy the fun things! More than that, I'm thankful God gave them one other.
While I never had a sister, it's become so clear to me in raising these three girls that there is no stronger friendship or bond than that of sisters.




No comments:
Post a Comment