I am richly blessed.
I don't know why, other than the fact that He loves me so, He has been so gracious to me. But the truth is, God has been abundantly good to me and I am simply grateful.
I'm grateful for a life and a home I share with 5 amazing people. The peace and unity and the joy just makes my heart swell with thankfulness. I'm thankful for the moments each day as the six of us live together and create memories to last a lifetime.
I took this picture with my phone as we sat beside Clyde Lake and fished. It was just gorgeous and the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend!
I'm grateful for a life and a home I share with 5 amazing people. The peace and unity and the joy just makes my heart swell with thankfulness. I'm thankful for the moments each day as the six of us live together and create memories to last a lifetime.
This weekend was just a really great reminder of how grateful I am for this life. As we hung out at home together, worshipped together, enjoyed great conversations, watched Monster's University and rounded out our weekend at Woolaroc, I just felt overwelmed with gratefulness.
The past week or so I've been reading and reflecting on Psalm 23 often. When I was 10 it was the first passage of scripture I ever memorized. Sometimes, when I just look at one little section of scripture I'm especially reminded how powerful His word is. My segment of scripture within Psalm 23 has been the first few verses especially focusing on how He has RESTORED my soul!
'The Lord is my shepherd,
'The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.'
I took this picture with my phone as we sat beside Clyde Lake and fished. It was just gorgeous and the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend!
It captures what my heart feels right now...





No comments:
Post a Comment