Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love of My Life


Today is Rick's birthday! 

 I love birthdays! I love honoring the birthday 'boy or girl' ~ Today it's Rick's day. We have some neat surprises for him and some things he knows about and can look forward to!  At the end of the day, my goal is that he goes to sleep knowing he is loved, valued and a precious gift to us! He is an extraordinary husband and father!

 I think sometimes people just take birthdays for granted and treat them as 'just another day' ~  I've given birth to 4 amazing people and I assure you, it was not just another ordinary day! God tells us children are a gift from the Lord.  The days before they were born were full of anticipation, excitement and hope! I looked forward to the day they would be born and we celebrated!

I want to celebrate their special day each and every year no matter how old they get! I pray they feel loved and valued every single day! But, especially on the day they were born,  I want it to be clear how grateful I am for their lives! What a big deal they are to me! Rick is no exception! July 18, 1965 was an extraorindary day! 

So today we will celebrate and honor Rick! How grateful I am for him! I love him so! 

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Rick!




No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...