I have to say, Volkswagen has done an extraordinary job of blending all the modern technology with the vintage appeal of the Beetle!
It was imperative that Meems took a test drive too! My mom had 2 bugs at different times when I was growing up. A pea green one and a blue one. When I was about 8 years old my parents had gone out for the evening. They left me home with Scotty and Shawn. At some point Scotty and I got in the bug and he began playing chicken with Shawn in the driveway. He slammed on his brakes fast and my head hit the window and cracked it. (The window, not my head) I'm sure that went over real well but I don't have a memory of it.
Here she is in her new bug!
All three girls about to leave the dealership together for the 1st time! If Addison appears a little woozy...she was. She had just had her first 'summer pride' experience at her soon to be new school and she was physically and mentally worn out!
I snapped a picture of her following us home!
She drives me around now! It's fabulous to be a rider.
Anyway, Mom enjoyed the blast from the past.
Happy Sixteenth Birthday Kyleigh!





No comments:
Post a Comment