Saturday, August 10, 2013

Yum-O

This week Rick took vacation from work and we just enjoyed a little 'stacation' ~ nothing extraordinary but just nice family time. Much like we've had all summer! Having 6 of us together this summer has filled my heart with peace and joy~ Great memories have been made and for that, I'm grateful.

We took off to tour Blue Bell one day. Not sure how I've gone all these years without being here. Ice cream is a big part of our diet. We eat it every single night and there is no better ice cream than Blue Bell. 

It was fun to see how the factory runs and how the ice cream is made. No pictures were allowed inside the factory itself but it was a fun little tour. At the end you get, of course, free ice cream!


These 4 enjoying their ice cream! They all tried something different ~ Fun little day! 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...