I'm thankful for country walks with my girls (and a beagle)!
Yesterday was a gorgeous November day. The older girls and I took a break from homework and headed out down our quiet country road! (something else I am thankful for). As we circled back around toward our house, we decided to walk home via the railroad tracks. Generally speaking, this isn't a great idea if you've ever seen Stand By Me, but the train doesn't typically run on Sunday afternoons and we have a great deal of notice when it does come down the tracks. I'm thankful for the walk with two of my girls, the conversations and the laughs and another memory to store in my heart. Thankful for the sweet relationships we share and for the gift of togetherness. Thankful for gorgeous days and the slow pace of the weekend.
I am an enormously blessed mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment